This event is a joint effort of the European Commission, the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber and the Austrian Federal Ministry of Science, Research and Economy.
The two-day forum will bring together a diverse range of representatives from business, public authorities and universities. Around 350 participants from all over Europe will jointly develop ideas and form creative collaborations.
During the upcoming Forum opinion leaders will share with us latest developments and recent innovations.
Be inspired by high-profile speakers as:
- Tibor Navracsics, Commissioner of the European Commission
- Reinhold Mitterlehner, Vice Chancellor and Minister of the Federal Ministry of Science, Research and Economy
- Christoph Leitl, the President of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber
- Jörg Dräger, Executive Director of the Centre for Higher Education and Board member of the Bertelsmann foundation
- Bestseller-Author Scott Shane
- Paul Rübig, Member of the European Parliament
and many more!
Be activated by lively exchange at interactive breakout sessions, informal networking slots and debates about:
- How can cooperation between business and universities be structured to best drive innovation? How can we scale up models such as “dual studies”?
- How can an entrepreneurial mind-set among students, teachers and researchers be encouraged? How can science, business and policy support start-up creation?
- How can a university operate in an entrepreneurial way? What is the role for universities when it comes to lifelong learning, knowledge exchange and regional growth?
We rely on the most meaningful participation of many colleagues from all over Europe in order to make our forum a milestone in University-Business-Congress history. Thus, we are looking forward welcoming you in Vienna, one of the most beautiful cities not only in Europe but in the entire world.